Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's About Time

My dad is sooooo kicking my butt with workouts. I have not worked out in over two months and I'm the one who came up with this idea…smh. Anyways. since I'm not always able to get to the gym I found something to start doing. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to start taking my dogs on walks around the subdivision with me and work my way up to a run. On nights and weekends I'm hoping to get Rob involved and take the dogs to either the track or a new park I discovered. Both are fairly close to the house and I figure that if I can't start doing that, there's no hope for me. Plus, this gives my dogs a chance to get out and get all the exercise they need as well. We live in a condo so we can't just let our dogs out in a backyard and run around, but I can bring them on runs with me…woot!

Btw, I would start today but once again I procrastinated on schoolwork and I have some assignments due today. I actually wrote about that on my other blog That Other Jenn…so I'm off to write some wonderful papers.

2 comments:

  1. Jenn: You sound like a cool girl. I'm a co-worker of your dad's and want to follow both of your progress. I walk my two dogs every day, twice a day, a 20 minute and a 7 minute walk. Once you get out that door, you're in nature and you get hooked on the wind, the flock of starlings sitting in the tree, the sound of that goose.

    Looking forward to your thoughts. Especially what it's like in your area of the country.--Katie H., Upstate New York

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My dad had told me before that you were talking about following our blog and progress. I'll admit, I haven't really been doing that much, I need to get back with it. :-)

      Delete