Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Slacking

I know, I know, I haven't really posted anything lately. This is actually going to be a pretty short entry too. I haven't really worked out since Friday night, and even then I didn't really put in a really good workout. I don't know what it is, I just feel stuck. I feel like everything I'm doing in life is what other people are wanting me to do. The getting in shape thing is what I want to do, so at least I know I'll be ok with that. School, my personality, friends, it's like I can't be myself. I have to do what makes my husband and friends happy, I can't do what makes me happy. School is one example. When I first started at the school I'm at now, I was so excited, I couldn't wait. I was bettering myself and my life, and it was for me. Now, I really could care less about it, not really sure I still want to even pursue this degree, but I'm constantly told that I have to. I get chewed out about how much money I would be wasting and blah blah blah. With friends, if I'm one of your best friends and I'm giving you my honest opinion that you're acting like a 2 year old, why am I a bitch? Aren't friends supposed to be honest with each other? I just don't get some people I guess. I have a lot to think about and I just want to know that I'm doing the right thing, going down the right path, and I hate not knowing if I'm doing what I'm supposed to. I don't know what the right path is for me anymore. I do know that I will be back at the gym on Thursday, so I promise that by this weekend at the latest, I'll have a brand new entry! Thank you to whoever reads this, for letting me vent this morning. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment