Friday, January 13, 2012

Hang in there

I guess it is just a rough week all around. Seems like the gremlins are wanting to bug everyone in the family. It's been a tough work week, but some funny text messages from my daughter have helped. When I get upset, it's time to snack. I've been fighting that much better than expected. Those 3 Musketeer bars in the vendor machine have been calling, but none have made it my way. Thanks Jenn! I'm so proud of you for this idea and I'm proud that you have been going back to college. You told me your goals when you started your courses again and I really hope you stick to it. I may be in the "Y" thing within four weeks and I hope that is the extra spark I need. I have been pretty good with my eating overall. One bad day over the weekend, Jenn mentioned pizza to me, guess what we had that night, and yes I did tie your chowwing effort in that way dear daughter. Like I told you, I was once told that one off day a week isn't too bad according to some people I've talked to. Just get back on track the nice day and don't worry about what happened. You and I are both going to be much better people after we get where we are headed with this journey. I'll be back this weekend as well with another update. Dad

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome Dad! You can do this too! I'm proud of you for not giving in to temptation to those delicious but evil 3 Musketeer bars! And I'm sticking with school so no worries.

    We will be better people after this, and I think it will also give us a closer father-daughter relationship :-)

    ReplyDelete